2009/04/28

Schedule Updates - 2009.04.28

I have migrated all of the schedule data into spreadsheets hosted on Google Docs. This change is intended to make the job of updating the schedules more streamlined. With the old method, I was entering the schedule data into a spreadsheet, exporting the data into the correct layout for each type of schedule, and then finding the right spots to paste the HTML code. With this new setup, I should be able to just update the spreadsheet, and the changes should automatically push to the publicly-viewable pages.

Schedule updates were always a very complex and time-consuming task, which is the reason why I normally didn't make any other types of posts on the days I did schedule updates. Now, with the new method of updating the schedules, I should have more time to make posts for new Idoling!!! media.

No comments:

Post a Comment